Project Financial Planning
Progress from project plans to corporate forecasts seamlessly.
M-Power’s Project Financial Planning module finds the common ground between project management and finance to enable:
- Data integration from disparate source systems and track the decisions involved in the project planning process.
- Delivery of consistent, automated reporting across all projects with the ability to drill down into details to drive alignment of project teams, project sponsors and financial decision makers.
- Leveraging investments made in your project management and ERP systems by providing the missing piece of the puzzle to deliver a complete view of a projects financial position.
- A collaborative platform to do ‘what if’ scenario modelling that will allow finance and project teams to work together to understand the potential benefits and risks.
- A consistent approach across all projects and reduce the reliance and risk associated with spreadsheets and manual processes.
- Improved insight into the financial impact of proposed initiatives with automated integration to the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Integrate the project planning processes with the broader companywide financial planning and forecasting process.
- Capture of detailed project information to give users the ability to group and categorise projects for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Accurate reporting and forecasting of financials from ongoing projects, and provide transparency into final results with advanced data analysis and visualisations.