Cash Flow & Balance Sheet
Improve cash flow accuracy and transparency while reducing manual data entry with our automated management solution.
You need to have confidence in your cash position and be able to provide short and long term insight to help the business define future strategies and plans. Leave ineffective, manual cash management processes behind with M-Power’s pre-built Cash Flow & Balance Sheet Xcelerate template:
- Adjust working capital assumptions and drivers for payables and receivables.
- Make sound investment strategies and monitor business performance with the automated delivery of financial reports to the users.
- Experience an automated cash flow that reflects movements in the balance sheet enabled by Xcelerate Template built-in logic.
- Create automated movement schedules like inventory, prepayments, debt amortization, and accruals.
- Automatically translate actuals from the local currency to the presentation currency at the entity level to simplify multi-currency balance sheet plans for multinational operations.
- Use historical rates for common stock, asset purchases and report financial data in any currency.
- Ensure financial projections are always up to date with changes to revenue and expenses automatically flowing in to the balance sheet and cash flow.
- Access key ratio analytics through fantastic visualisations and integrated dashboards making analysis easy for users.
- Have the flexibility to model your balance sheet using a top-down approach at the total company or entity level, and then budget at the roll-up account level. Create and analyse different financing scenarios to identify growth opportunities and fundraising needs with built-in modelling.
The impact of ineffective cash management can be debilitating leaving the organisation without the ability to fund existing operations or new investments, increased costs of trade and reduced profits through excessive interest rates or higher costs of capital from increased balance sheet risks.