Riding the wave of Change with HyperFlex
After you’ve made the decision to invest in an Oracle Business Analytics solution, the next important consideration is how you can protect this investment and ensure that your application:
- Continues to work as expected and adapts to business changes.
- Stays relevant for users and is up to date technically.
- Maximises ongoing business value.
So we developed HyperFlex, a unique and flexible support offering designed specifically for Oracle Business Analytics customers, tailored to specific requirements with 3-step set up and control process.
HyperFlex Support Services
Our HyperFlex Support Services are underpinned by industry leading ITIL-led best practices, delivered by the same consultants that deliver our projects.
Each customer is assigned a Lead Consultant and a team of support consultants that:
- Know you, your application and what you are trying to achieve.
- Are focused and incentivised on delivering an excellent outcome for your organisation.
- Are guided by best practices and service levels for 24/7 accessibility
This approach ensures you have a solid support infrastructure backed up by consultants who truly know how your Oracle Business Analytics applications work in your specific environment.
HyperFlex Support Offerings
HyperFlex is a complete and scalable support solution designed by you, to work perfectly now and in the future. It covers the full suite of Oracle Business Analytics products including:
- All Hyperion Applications – Cloud and On Premise
- All Oracle BI and Big Data Applications – Cloud and On Premise
Our Support Offerings cover all aspects of your Oracle Business Analytics application including:
- Technical Services
- Functional Services
- System Admin Services
- End User Services
- Governance Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Training Service
To ensure we deliver the right solution for your organisation we work through the range of reactive and proactive offerings to tailor a solution that suits your organisations requirements.
HyperFlex Support Process
Step 1: Discovery
The process starts with a review of your support requirements, we do this together taking into consideration:
- Products – What Oracle Analytics products are being used, how many users
- Application – complexity, scope, age
- Internal resources – skills mix, availability, competing requirements
- Strategic direction – is the application being developed, internal system management versus outsourcing approach
- Infrastructure – on premise, public Cloud, private Cloud
If we are working with you for the first time this phase is extended to include a Health Check of your application so we can agree a baseline to progress from.
Step 2: Requirements Definition
We work with you to overlay your requirements with HyperFlex support offerings to define the perfect mix of services for your organisation. This process is customisable to suit your requirements by the ability to:
- Cover the most basic second level support requirements through to a complete Managed Service, where we take care of everything. You choose.
- Give you the control to define what you need, when you need it and build in the flexibility to change as your business evolves.
- Stretch your budget so you get what you need and don’t pay for support you won’t use.
Step 3: On-boarding & Optimisation
With a finalised HyperFlex Support matrix we move to the on boarding process. As the process is tailored to your requirements, the process varies on agreed scope.
Generally, here’s what you can expect once the transition process has been established:
- User set-up in HyperFlex Helpdesk system followed by service delivery.
- Monthly reporting on issues, sub issues, time and budget utilisation accompanied by a detailed performance statistic pack.
- Quarterly detailed, higher level review sessions on support contract checkpoint, issues and opportunities and strategic direction.